Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LUCKY 13 ♥


As you all know, Taylor's lucky number is 13.

Here is what Taylor said:

“Thirteen is my lucky number. I can tell you some REALLY weird coincidences that involve that number.. Long story short, 13 is good. “

♦She was born on December 13th.
♦She turned 13 on Friday the 13th.
♦ She played on Jay Leno on February 13th.
♦ She was in row M at CMT Awards, and M is the 13th letter.
♦ Her first album went gold in 13 weeks.
♦ Her record label president's seat number was seat 13.
♦ Her first song that ever went No.1, it had a 13 second intro.
These are only just a few, there are many more.
She also said: “I know I’m always going on about 13 being my lucky number, but this is really… coincidental. So, this is the 13th week of Fearless being out. In the 13th week of my album being out, ‘Love Story’ went number ONE on pop radio!! Not only that, but this week, the album went back to number one on the Billboard 200 (which I never expected it would do). Also in the 13th week, my Rolling Stone cover came out. This is probably one of the best weeks I’ve ever had, and it’s the 13th week of my album being out! It may have something to do with luck, but I’ll always know that it has EVERYTHING to do with you guys going out there and fighting for me and making my life what it is now.”


Here are also some videos where she talks about the number 13:

No comments:

Post a Comment